The principle of the helical gear
The end face profile of the helical gear is an accurate involute, and the normal tooth profile is an accurate involute.
(1) The helix angle on the base cylindrical surface and the helix angle on the index circle
(2) The normal modulus mn of the helical gear and the end modulus mt
(3) Normal pressure angle and end pressure angle of helical gear
(4) Tip height coefficient and root height coefficient of helical gear
(5) The helix angle on the base cylindrical surface and the helix angle on the index circle
(6) Correct meshing condition of helical gear transmission
The relationship between the modulus, pressure angle and helix angle of a pair of helical gears is
8.9.3 Equivalent gear of helical gear
8.9.4 Coincidence of helical gear transmission
Advantages: 1) Good meshing characteristics, 2) Large coincidence, 3) Small number of teeth without rooting is less than straight teeth.
Disadvantages: An axial force is generated during operation.
8.9.6 Interleaved helical gear transmission
When the two spur gears have the same normal modulus, the normal pressure angles are equal, and the helix angles are not equal, they form a staggered shaft transmission. Their working flank is point contact.